|K - O|
Items for Activities, Alphabet Boxes and Blocked Letters: Kangaroo, kiss, kisses candy, kindness, kiwi, kite, key, king, kindergarten.
K.I.S.S. = Keep it Simple Silly. Preschoolers and Kindergartners love sensory learning and movement.
- Kindergarten Readiness: Enroll or Wait including FREE Quiz
- 10 Ways to Prepare Your Child for Kindergarten
- The Perfect Kindergarten Parent
- Smooth Move through Kindergarten
- ARK: Acts of Random Kindness with FREE printables for Adults and Kids
- Kindergarten Kindness - Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
|Have You Filled a Bucket Today?|
KOOL-AID: 15 Fun and Easy Things You Can Do with Kool-aid
Items for Activities, Alphabet Boxes and Blocked Letters: Legos, Lincoln logs, leafs, leaf painting, listening walk, letters, lizard, light, ladybugs, lace, lacing activities, lightening bugs, library.
- Light Tables: DIY (Do It Yourself) Light Tables
- Legos: Build a Lego Car that Rolls the Furtherest
- Literacy: Homemade and Free Resources
- Leaves: Sort, pattern, crayon rubbings and play
- Letters: Making Letters Fun for Kids and Learning Letters with Homemade Puff Paint
|Mommy with Selective Memory|
Do the Limbo by Daria
M - Items for Activities, Alphabet Boxes and Blocked Letters: Marbles, marble painting, music, moms, milk, movement, mealworms, Montessori, mirrors, marshmallows, magazines, massage, magic, magazine collages, markers, magnets, mystery bags, marshmallows, mushrooms, mice, mud, mazes.
|Caught Being Good - Marble Jar|
|Teach Kids about Diversity with Multicultural Activities|
- Montessori Resources from Living Montessori Now DIY Montessori Materials
- DIY Montessori Inspired Sensory Letters
- Montessori Mondays: Visual Discrimination with Cans
- Pinterest: DIY Montessori Activities
|Free Printables on 3 Dinosaurs|
|No Twiddle Twaddle|
- Thrifty Teaching Tools: A to E
- Thrifty Teaching Tools: F to J
- Thrifty Teaching Tools: P to T
- Thrifty Teaching Tools: U to Z