A Teeny Tiny Teacher
These teachers are also presenting at the...
I'm so excited about this linky party and also the Expo Jan. 28th. You can click on the above links for more information. I can't seem to copy the icon, excuuuusee me - button, with it linking to the site but my husband says I've come a long way on blogging. I know I'm good at
stalking hopping joining linky parties. And I've tweeted and FB about this Expo because I'm trying to spread the love around the blogs, like a good girl instead of just putting my link on and hopping around. Anyone else notice that Linky parties seem to be related to ying/yang karma?
I am supposed to answer these 11 questions about 2011:
11. Favorite movie you watched:
10. Favorite TV series: The Closer
9. Favorite restaurant: TxMex
8. Favorite new thing you tried: Blogging
7. Favorite gift you got: New purse after "spending" seven years with old one.
6. Favorite thing you pinned: Don't know how yet, but highly interested.
5. Followers favorite post (this is all about me, right?): Why Craft? Why Art?
My favorite post: Countdown to Christmas with Books
4. Best accomplishment: Publication of my book Kindergarten: Tattle-Tales, Tools, Tactics, Triumphs and Tasty Treats for Teachers and Parents
2. Favorite memory: Having fun on my best friend's houseboat.
1. Goal for 2012: To finish book for mothers of young children that I am co-authoring with Mommy with Selective Memory.
I grew up in a small town in Kansas with two sisters and two brothers and we have remained close. I have "retired" from teaching but my daughter and I
We live in the country in Texas and have 3 outdoor cats, a crazy dog, 5 guineas, 8 hens and a beautiful "exotic" rooster. A variety of birds visit our yard because we throw out bird seed.
We also have many hummingbirds visit us. My favorite time of day is sunrise. I'm usually the only early riser - it's heavenly sitting on my back porch.
I stay busy with church, blogging, writing, yard work, and family. We are trying to restore a pond on our land. This was just cow pasture when we built our home. Some of our grandchildren live next door.
We had pygmy goats for a while but they kept getting out of the fence, were noisy, and reproduced often.
My daughter's job is walking and grooming a 32-year-old gentle horse who lives across the road. I think I have a wonderful life.
2012 Goal: Read scriptures daily.
My Challenge to You: Read at least one book a month for yourself - does not include Big Bird Goes to the Park.