A friend emailed me that Sarah looks "mildly tortured." It had been a long day but she wanted to be in the video and thought I wanted her to smile the whole time. On previous attempts the book had too much of a glare, according to my husband. Okay, we're amateurs. Here is a professionaly done music/video guaranteed to put you in the Christmas spirit: Andrea Bocelli and Mary J. Bling sing "What Child is This?"
* * *
For a glimpse into Kindergarten see my book. Would you like inexpensive ideas, activities, and games to teach your child through play? Mommy with Selective Memory and I can help save your sanity, one project at a time, with The Happy Mommy Handbook: The Ultimate How-to Guide on Keeping Your Toddlers and Preschoolers Busy, Out of Trouble and Motivated to Learn. Both have been number 1 bestsellers on Amazon and make wonderful gifts for parents and teachers.
- Little Red Hen Christmas Cookies which includes a Holiday Hop for Goodies Linky Party
- Free Priceless Gifts for Teachers
- ARK – Acts of Random Kindness
- Countdown to Christmas with Books
- Stocking Stuffers: A Teacher’s Top Ten and the Huge Holiday Gift Guide Blog Hop & Linky Party
- Upcycled Bird Feeders Kids Make & Gift Suet Cookies
What is your favorite holiday tradition?